Office 365: Customize Your Calendar
Starting Your Calendar Work Week on Monday
By default, the Outlook calendar defaults to Sunday as the start of the week. To change your calendar to match a Monday-Friday job schedule:
- Click the File tab and click Options.
- Click Calendar.
- Next to First Day of Week, select Monday from the pull-down menu.
- Click OK to save changes and close window.
Changing Your Calendar's Time Intervals
- Go to the Calendar page in Outlook.
- Click the View tab.
- In the Arrangement group, click Time Scale and then click the grid interval that you want to show in the calendar.
For more information on Microsoft Outlook, visit Microsoft's website.