Enterprise Binary Repository
Development Operations (DevOps) is provided by the Middleware and Common Applications group within ITS Applications. The service provides a core set of offerings for software development, testing, and process automation for IT operations.
Artifactory is a repository and version control system that is optimized for binary artifacts such as compiled application files, Java archive (JAR) files and Docker style containers. Artifactory integrates with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins for automating software testing and deployment.
New User requesting access? Select Login.
Otherwise, submit a request to:
- Request a new Artifactory repository (UT Faculty and Staff Only)
- Request Assistance/Ask a Question
- Cloud-based storage and version control for management of binary artifacts
- Advanced search
- APIs for integration with CI/CD and other tools for software testing and deployment
This service and its offerings are provided as Common Good.
Service Uptime Availability: 98.6%
The Enterprise Binary Repository (Artifactory) is intended for use by campus software developers. Users of the service and identified owners/administrators agree to be aware of and adhere to the university's Acceptable Use Policy.
Subscribers agree to:
- Comply with the standards set by the Information Security Office for storing data on Artifactory.
- Comply with other university Campus IT Policies, where applicable.
- Be familiar and comply with the university's Minimum Security Standards for Applications Development and Administration.
- Responsibly use shared resources. ITS reserves the right to disable access without prior notice in the event it is suspected/determined to be having an adverse impact on the service.
- Be responsible for requesting de-provisioning when the developer account is no longer needed.
- Archive or delete repositories that are no longer needed.