Office 365: Skype for Business
For general assistance, you can refer to the Microsoft Support Page for Skype for Business.
How Do I Set Up My Skype for Business Account?
Login to Microsoft Applications using your university branded email address and password.
Users who have an Office 365 mailbox are eligible for a Skype for Business account. It can be downloaded using the instructions below.
Download and Set Up
To download Skype for Business:
1. Visit https://office365.austin.utexas.edu
2. Click Office 365 Portal
3. Enter UT EID and password to sign in
4. Click Settings at he top of the page
5. Office 365 Settings
7. Skype for Business
Skype for Business Manual Account Configuration
If automatic configuration does not work, here are steps for manual configuration of the Skype for Business Client:
1. Enter your primary email address to sign in
2. Click the gear settings icon at the top of the screen
3. Choose Personal
4. Click Advanced
5. Select Manual Configuration
6. Internal Server Name: sipdir.online.lync.com:443
External Server Name: sipdir.online.lync.com:443
7. Click OK until you return to the sign in page.
Skype for Business Video Tutorials