SailPoint Application Onboarding Process
The application onboarding process consists of the following steps:
- 1. Requester fills out and submit the Group and Role Management Request Form under the SailPoint IdentityIQ service page.
- 2a. The IAM Team will review the request form and schedule an interview to confirm understanding of application and gather initial requirements.
- 2b. The IAM Team will present proposed solution to Application Team.
- 2c. The Application Team will review and provide agreement to move forward with the proposed solution.
- 3a. The IAM Team will prioritize application integration and propose timeline.
- 3b. The Application Team will assess proposed timeline and provide written commitment.
- 4a. The IAM Team will document the detailed requirements and proposed design in the Application Integration Specification document.
- 4b. The Application Team will review and approve Application Integration Specification document.
- 4c. The IAM Team builds and tests requirements per specification.
- 4d. The Application Team will make necessary changes to their application in order to properly integrate with SailPoint IIQ.
- 4e. The Application Team will perform User Acceptance Testing and approve integration.
- 4f. The IAM Team will deploy application integration to Production.
- 5. The IAM Team will monitor application integration and assist with incident resolution.
- 6. The IAM Team will perform on-going maintenance.
If an application is already integrated with SailPoint IIQ and configuration changes or enhancements are required, the Application Team can submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the request has been received, a very similar process as that outlined above will be followed to get the changes deployed.