Configure Network Teaming: LACP on Windows - Intel (PROSet Not Integrated in Device Manager)
Number of views : 0
Article Number : KB0012575
Published on : 2021-07-13
Last modified : 2021-07-13 17:49:15
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Older Intel Network Adapters will use a version of Intel PROSet that is not integrated in Device Manager.
Creating a New Team:
- Launch Intel PROSet (You can launch Intel PROSet using the icon in the system tray or by running [Program Files]\Intel\PROSetWired\NCS\PROSet\PROSet.exe.
- Right-click a Network Connection and select Add to Team - Create New team.
- The Teaming Wizard will launch. Select the appropriate Team Type (IEEE 802.3ad Dynamic Link Aggregation) and click Next.
- You will recieve a warning that IEEE 802.3ad Dynamic Link Aggregation requires a switch that supports this team Type. Click Next.
- Select the adapters that you want to include in the Team. Click Next.
- Review the Team Configuration and click Finish.
- The Team will now display in Intel PROSet.
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.