Sending Messages as MIME Attachments: Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
Number of views : 0
Article Number : KB0011419
Published on : 2018-04-08
Last modified : 2019-01-12 17:27:20
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help
Use the following instructions to send messages as RFC-822 Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) attachments in Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the message you want to forward.
- Hold down the Control key and click on at least two messages to highlight them.
- Right-click on one of the highlighted messages, and select Forward Items.
- A blank email will open with the selected messages as MIME attachments. Delete the additional message if only one message needs to be forwarded.
- Compose a New Email
- Select the message you'd like to forward from the message pane
- Drag the selected message into the body of the new email
Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.