Lost UT ID Card?
Lost or Stolen UT ID Cards
To report or replace a lost or stolen university ID card:
- Deactivate your card on the Lost/Stolen ID Deactivation page
- Notify the UT Police Department immediately at (512) 471-4441
- Contact the UT Service Desk for replacement information
Found UT ID Cards
- Report lost UT IDs to the ID Center
- Return found UT ID Cards to the ID Center in the Flawn Academic Center on the UT Austin campus.
- If you are unable to return the card in person, please mail it to:
UT Austin ID Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7407
Austin, TX 78713-7407
If you report your ID card as lost or stolen, or obtain a replacement card, your old ID card will become deactivated. If your card has become deactivated, you must bring your ID card to the ID Center in order to have it reactivated. If you obtain a replacement card, then all other cards are permanently void.
Note: Once a card has been replaced, all previous cards are voided.