This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

Lost UT ID Card?

Number of views : 11
Article Number : KB0011345
Published on : 2022-01-18
Last modified : 2022-01-18 16:30:03
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

Lost or Stolen UT ID Cards

To report or replace a lost or stolen university ID card:

Note: To replace your UT ID, you must present a valid government-issued ID to the ID Center. You will be responsible for the cost of your replacement card.

Found UT ID Cards

  • Report lost UT IDs to the ID Center
  • Return found UT ID Cards to the ID Center in the Flawn Academic Center on the UT Austin campus.
  • If you are unable to return the card in person, please mail it to:

UT Austin ID Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7407
Austin, TX 78713-7407

Deactivated Cards

If you report your ID card as lost or stolen, or obtain a replacement card, your old ID card will become deactivated. If your card has become deactivated, you must bring your ID card to the ID Center in order to have it reactivated. If you obtain a replacement card, then all other cards are permanently void.

Note: Once a card has been replaced, all previous cards are voided.

Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.