This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Welcome Guest|
Recent searches

Paying After Leaving the University

Number of views : 3
Article Number : KB0011190
Published on : 2017-01-26
Last modified : 2019-01-26 00:55:49
Knowledge Base : IT Public Self Help

If you have any outstanding charges for ITS or other services, you can log in to the What I Owe with your UT EID and use a Mastercard, Discover card, or electronic file transfer (EFT) to pay your bill.

If you have trouble logging on using your UT EID, visit the UT EID Self-Service Tools. These tools can help you remember a forgotten password or reset a password for a locked UT EID.




Thank You! Your feedback has been submitted.